Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Friday, December 03, 2004

Hello..Howdy..GodBless and The Rest


How much we take the little things for granted. I know that I do and I have. So many times we forget how a simple hello, a simple email, phone call or even a letter to a friend, a relative is so important.

We live in a world which for the most part has no concern for others. A disregard for the space and for the privacy of others. A place that has a disregard for the peace of mind and for simple consideration.

 It is in our bones to seek what we want and what we need yet in our need is a need for people. It is a tug of war. One pulling against the other. Our desire to seek out our own desires yet have someone else admire them or hear them or see them. Yet in this tragedy which is indeed comedy we find that Our self centered-ness indeed leaves us out of the Loop for that which we desire  - Friends, companionship and fellowship. This is not a topic that needs scripture after scripture this one is simple. Love others as Christ has loved the church.

So many times we simply need to break away from from Me I and why? and go to You, We and Thy. In other-words away from the personal of I and to Them and god. Embodying this is not easy. Like mentioned before...We are apt to fall into seeking our own gratitude and our own pleasures we have to break from what we want and focus on the needs of others to be freed from this loss and ultimate tragedy of Self dependency, independence that ultimately leads to isolation and depression.

Gods love gives us freedom because we no longer rely on ourselves. But because we rely on him and in that set aside our desire to be heard and seen and ..well found. How many people out there feel that there is something special about you something that others maybe can't see. I know I have. And the scriptures say that the Lord has blessed all of his chosen with gifts and many times we have this fire to show but the fire winds up trampling over the people who are just like you. Seeking some kind of recognition. When we find that our recognition is in Christ we set down the bull horn and pick up our hands to help others to be seen.

It should be our desire daily to focus on the talents of others. We need to focus on the gifts of others pointing the fingers away from ourselves and building up those around us. This is the example to be shown so others might follow. The light of the way. Jesus never toted around as the great Miracle worker ...He was a humble son of God. He did not even manage his own money. He put it into the delegation of another. He could not even perform Miracles in his own home town in Mark due to the unfaithfulness of those around. In other-words...He was the reflection of living for others...as well as being accountable to them. Jesus was both a Savior and a Servant.

Many times we are happy being someones Savior because it puffs us up or makes us feel special but in being a servant we have to do things we usually would rather not do or at least have trouble finding ourselves doing. Many times I wonder why I have not written a very close family that is near and dear to my heart. I have not written to them in some time. Yet this blog is plastered with ideas...revelations and simple thoughts of God on my heart. Is it because I am far more interested in what it is I desire than in what others might need? I feel perhaps this is indeed the case.

We must open ourselves to be honest with ourselves. Question our every action or ever motive so that we can become better people in Christ so that his values shape us and allow us to actually be flexible and teachable. We must allow those values not put a shield up of "I am here not moving because I am right and that's all there is to it!"

I welcome in this Blog any comment. Correcting, Rebuking or any of the sort. I know I am not the answer and I know there is only one answer and that is Jesus. I write this in expression of expressing that which sometimes Is difficult for me to express in my life mainly because people won't listen to people talk as much as I do? :)  and the other because this is the place I come so that I might learn and not forget what God has told me. It keeps my bearing and even shows my most honest moments of ....Why do you? How come? Sure it is written and perhaps not always done in action this is indeed something we all face. But from the Thoughts and Mind are where our actions are birthed. I pray that in all that I am and will ever be. That simply I will be ever seeking his Glory even when my Glory is never seen.

In the end what does it matter? What does a blessing mean without someone to bless or what does prosperity mean if you cannot prosper in God? What does life mean if that life is simply striving and never living? or what does worship and adoration mean if not to be of something worship or adoration worthy? What vacation is important if peace is not found there? What love is there if love is not known by the one who brings love. What Good can be done without knowing the source of Good? What pain can be felt if we cannot feel the pain of others? What freedom is there if you live in the world that keeps borders and tradition? And what Relationship is there to God if you do not know him, seek him, worship him, speak to him and desire him. Our actions surly speak mightier than our words. (for my sake I must take that one to heart). For every thing said her is from me and I share it with you.

For what is desire if you cannot share it with others?

2 comments:

  1. I too have been guilty of self-centredness. I think we all have at one point or another. I am so glad that I do not have to be perfect...but that I am perfectly forgiven. It is truly a blessing to be a blessing, and it is better to give than to receive. Thank you for reminding me of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog. For some reason my comment on my blog were blocked and now I see them. Please forgive me for not replying sooner.

      Delete