Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

We Do Not Need To Fight This Battle On Our Own

Whoever said that Graciousness is contagious has not lived Grace very long.
Perhaps long enough to chime in like song or a ditty but definitely not long,
have you ever tried to love like this on your own?
Its a difficult endeavor when your always wanted to hold your place on your high throne
and then you find out once you have forgiven that still you might sit waiting all alone
while other decide to forgive or stand still like stone?

Forgiveness cannot be forced it needs to come for the willingness to no longer own.
To no longer hold things in selfish pride and say that's mine and not yours and go your own way.
It hard sometimes to see just how to do all of this when the world cares so little about you and
sometimes you feel like your fighting this battle all day...only to say. Hey when do I get mine?!
Then we luxuriously find that while we battled so the others battled also and battled griped and groaned. When will we realise we cannot do this on our own?

We do not need to fight this battle alone.

There will be a day mark my words when it will be very difficult to own a home. When business will no longer be and barter will come back in full force. When reputation will mean much and money will mean less and the bread and water we so eagerly set down will become more valuable then the money that we now greed upon. We will wonder why it all mattered so much and why we lay way relationships and kept those who loved us at bay cause we did not pay what was owed. For money was our lust.

There is something we hold up so high like Gold where we live and what we drive.
Where we work and where we dine. We hold these so high. But when we really think about it were all fighting the same battle trying to separate from each other any way that we can so we feel better about the choices we make.. It makes you just want to hold up your hand and say stop.

I don't want any hippie ideas, any frisky play words to say what am I going to say.
I almost want no rhyme but rhythm will be fine.

In Syncopation I say these words.

What have we gained when we lost more of such great value.
Why do we hold out for more; When more never makes us happy?
Why do we insist on making a name when the name will soon fade?
Why do we want so much when those around us have so little.
Why do we think like bride and brittle we actually will be able to navigate this course?
Without Creation, Navigator and Greatest Friend.
What will we say in the end?

Have we lost this in our great climb?
Have we lost this on our new time?
Are we loosing touch with what made us and who we are?
When you loose touch with what made you,
When your friends always grade you,
When the world always plays you -
Where do you Turn to?

Matthew 11:28
28“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings. Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love too. I'll come check it out right now. Looking forward to reading your post. May God Bless you this new year Lloyd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good spiritual blog.
    I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind comments.
    I do hope my blog blessed you on your journey. I'll check out your blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is great to know we have someone that is always fighting our battles and he never loses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally Agree! Thank Toyin for reading my Blog have an amazing new year!

    ReplyDelete