Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Sunday, May 01, 2011

His Kingdom or Bust

Lord you have given me passion but what will I do with that passion? Over this week I have learned of the Gifts you have given me and I know you are faithful in the gifts that you give but am I faithful in using the gifts you have given me?

I really have to look at the perspective of "Church" once again. A clear and impactful time has got me thinking about myself and my walk. I love people and I love God's people. I love the lost and I myself feel lost at times. I think this may be why I love the lost so much. I know that I am found in Christ but I also know it takes more than words. This is the part that is so very challenging at times. Will I do what is needing to be done or will I simply falter.

I know this in these areas I need prayer. I am thankful for a merciful God and people who know and excercise God's grace otherwise I would be a goner. :)

I am thankful for this love, his kingdom and I simply am taken aback by how faithful God is. If it was not for his Mercy, for his Love and His Joy...where would I be?

I'm reflecting for his Kingdom not my own because mine was destroyed years ago and this worlds will so pass away. I'm living and making choices for a kingdom that will far outpower, outweight and outlove this world. I'm not accepting counterfiets anymore....His Kingdom or Bust!

No comments:

Post a Comment