Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Vindicate Me Oh Lord

this is an audio post - click to play


Psalm 135:14
14 For the LORD will vindicate his people
and have compassion on his servants.

15 The idols of the nations are silver and gold,
made by the hands of men.

16 They have mouths, but cannot speak,
eyes, but they cannot see;

17 they have ears, but cannot hear,
nor is there breath in their mouths.

18 Those who make them will be like them,
and so will all who trust in them.

In this entry I am writing I have been overcome by a desire to explain the power of
Gods love for his people. Strange as it may seem the idea of Vindication to come may sound a bit strong but the God that I serve is no plaything. His love as well as his authority is great and he does not hold back due justice for the wrongs that have been done to his children or the rights that have been done in his name.

God is loving, compassionate and just. Because of this sometimes people like myself at times have yelled into the heavens. "Lord please vindicate me" but what have we done in the same fashion to others.

The very same things that we complain to God are many times the very thing that we have done to others. It is the perpetual merry go round of what goes around comes around mixed with idea that tragedy and pain befalls the righteous and the unrighteous. It puzzles me sometimes that people Blame god for things they have done on their own. Hurt they have caused. Dishonesty they have sown or hate they have planted and wonder why the seed of death and illness sits near to them.

"Lord please Vindicate me!" we cry out. Our Lord cry out repent my child and be free. Free from the condemnation of sin for those who are saved that condemns even though it should not. The enemy overplays his hand in our lives and though we should not accept the condemnation of sin nor should we play in the same realm as sin. We should be reading and leading others into the presence of God from our actions and not just our words. We Cry again Vindicate me. The Lord Cries out. Child..Vindicate yourself. Turn from you ways and walk forward. Do not use me or others as your excuse but change your ways and plant good things and a good crop will be ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment