Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Through Those Eyes (Revised)


Through those eyes its hard to see who I am
its hard to separate the things you've been taught
the segregation, separation, manipulation you have been
force able-ly been fed.

Those looking trying to find answers, stand walking like the living dead.

Its about inspiration, about love, joy and peace to bring but 
something inside you holds it backs and makes sacred like a diamond ring
holding onto it around your finger never to be lost.

Then your forgot,  you wonder what happened did I loose my value did I loose my place
Am I still a part of this thing called the human race?
Did I play a part in this grand scheme of things,  Have I played the Pauper or the King?
Do I deserve Mercy, Do I deserve Grace? do I deserve anything?

Through those eyes my potential goes as far and you can see.
It give me no recognition no Ode DE Qua no applause, I cannot be set free
It thinks the more I have the less you have and your not ready to play that game
but while you looking for answers looking for a stage, or place to put your feet
you fall into terrible deceit.

See its like this.
you can't see through your eyes.  The Love that never gives up
You can't see through your eyes the potential of another
you can't see through your eyes this great invention called life.

Its like a disguise but you try to hide your strife.  Its like if you can fool others that your okay
that your playing the game and winning that your not sinning and even if you are your having a Good time.
(Is this what its all about?)

How much louder you or I can Scream or shout or trump our vision.
Is is about division making myself better by saying I can do something you can't do?

I'm gonna pause here.  I fear it might be a bit overwhelming and as it comes showering down like 
a spas-matic faction, like a emotion or spiritual reaction your feeling it right about now.

Here is this solution.

I wanna see through another set of eyes.
One that when it sees can see through this world's lies.
One that see's truth and claims it so.
One that makes light while others are living in a shadow.
One that brings peace when people are at war.
One that sees life when death is knocking at the Door.
One that see's healing when everyone has given up
One that see Love when the rest say SHUT UP!
One that sees direction when I've taken every route.
One that speaks is a whisper when the rest of them shout!
One that brings forgiveness then there seems to be no reason
One that gives solace to those found in Treason.
One that make a place for those who have been disgraced.
One that brings faith when you've lost face.
One that hold on when everyone else have let go.
One that is real while the rest put on a show.

I want a reality don't you? not a commercial, or story book tale that seems easier to swallow but
one that lives for this future plans for tomorrow. One that believes and trusts and has a faith in the
things that are fading. Don't you?

If you do stand for it.  Speak forth in a loud cry that I will live and I will not die
I will not live by what I see or what I know.
That inside I see that people just can't forget the moment they realize this conviction that comes when
realizing the world's lies
That deep inside, sown through the lining of their heart is their purpose their reason, their place where to start.
Are you ready for the ride of your life.  To set down the things as you've known?
To hold onto truth you never thought you could? 

I'm gonna slow down again.
Because this is not my motive to make you make a decision.
That would be degrading and working much like the world I give you more credit than that.
But It's about time you chew into the good meat and spit out the fat!
That if you so concerned of the world around you and you really love people you say you do
are you willing to die to what you want, what you need and they things that drive you?
Only to see others see through these eyes,

See false pride, falls to the weigh-side.
See a great tide is coming to take us for a ride
It's coming wither we want it or not.  That time ends.
Memories are sometimes forgot. The reality is in this world
we are always ready for things to move forward to have no end
But ultimately we realize Reality as it sets in.

Through these eyes I'm seeing more that I've ever seen
Come take a look and you'll see what I'm seeing.
It's not paranoia or some movement to be a part of
It's a lifestyle, life-change I'm speaking of.
Do I need to spell It out I think not.
You know the answer he's written it on your own heart.
Forget the lies you so easily consume.
Like some cheap perfume it only last a little while.
It's only a little while when fad become style.
When you heart that so easily is convinced 
and your soul becomes so easily minced.
It slices it dices don't believe me.
The world's convincing a caged man that he is still free.

James Bobik

5 comments:

  1. Very good you are such a good writer but what are you writing about sorry I'm a blonde you know that lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good you are such a good writer but what are you writing about sorry I'm a blonde you know that lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its seeing through Gods Eyes. Rejection of Status Quo and understanding there is far more to people life etc. the last line is about appearance vs reality. The yrue state of the world. That the world is lying to us saying that are cages are a safe place when All they do is take away the very freedom of believe and vision God has given us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its seeing through Gods Eyes. Rejection of Status Quo and understanding there is far more to people life etc. the last line is about appearance vs reality. The yrue state of the world. That the world is lying to us saying that are cages are a safe place when All they do is take away the very freedom of believe and vision God has given us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its seeing through Gods Eyes. Rejection of Status Quo and understanding there is far more to people life etc. the last line is about appearance vs reality. The yrue state of the world. That the world is lying to us saying that are cages are a safe place when All they do is take away the very freedom of believe and vision God has given us.

    ReplyDelete