Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Expectant /ikˈspektənt/

Ever have that amazing feeling that God is going to touch you, speak to you, show you, love you, hold you,
Not scold you, but teach you, greet you and meet you?
Have you had that feeling of comfort and knowing that he is there. He Will never Leave you or forsake you?
Ever hear him talk to you, whisper to you, as he befriends you,
draws you closer and nearer and dearer to him
as you cling closer and deeper before him?

Every morning waking only dreaming what he will say to you next
where he will bring you too, what he will share with you,As he hold his hand
in relationship to you, son/ daughter hold my hand and lets walk together!

As you walk passing and talking and sharing the time together, in dark and and in bright weather.
Sleet or snow he is where "we" need him. yet it only takes a life hiccup and we forget he's ever there.
Funny once he gives us what we need, and we have what we ask, many times we can set in front
several unmarked tasks.

So were checking off the list and were, laying it all apart from the place and the heart of the father only to say today is when I'll change this pattern I have set! Yet we forget and still as we sit we find that the church is not our goal, our children have control, our society molds. where we go and when. We slowly sit slipping in...

As Parents we want more for our children, as Children we want a better model, as models we need a form to shape in.
Which comes first, like a cloud burts and rain setting in his precense comes in takes away what I need to say, where I need to go, all the schedules, time factors... Will I make him first in my heart no matter what. Or will I even let death go before him. Will I plan around him or will my God simple find a way to set ground in this budy schedule I have set.

Will I let accomplishments settle in, classes and school, certificates and wither I look classy or cool,
or wither I think the pastors a fool keep me from Going before him? Will I let me make changes to this
commitment, not just in church but starting there where do I go from here?

Expectant to see his Glory, Expectant to hold his hand,
Expetant to be a part of his love in some amazing story
that unfolds in some Grand Allegory! Expectant as he moves
changes men's hearts from destruction, pain and hate.
to open the GATE of Love, Peace, Compassion and GRACE!

Really what could be more important in such a dying world. Sure you have your
money, you have your honey who looks sweet from afar, you have you fancy car and
abode large to live in, perhaps your problems are gone for the season,

But Give me one reason why you should not be EXPECTANT, why you should not want to be
in his precence, Why he should not be the header of our heart!
Why love should be not be on our Lips! Why understanding and grace never be apart!
It's hard to live and forgive and set your spirit in this PLACE when were not expectant
joining in his precense in his place of worship expectant and DESIRING to seek his face!

_________________________________________________________________________

Mt 22:37...“ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment.

No comments:

Post a Comment