Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Distraction


(Mario Mazzorana - Distractions)



DISTRACTON.

It hard to say whats worse knowing what's going on every waking moment
or knowing nothing and being completely out of touch?
But I can tell you this much there's tons of distractions keeping us from real
direction. Politics, World news, peoples choices, several causes....Many problems
One solution.

It hard to say why we so easily get out of sync with truth
but I can say this...trust me I am not being a protagonist when
saying the worlds decaying and were working on a solution.
Don't worry we have time...were destroying it caused to pollution.
Hard to say we have the answers to any problematic faction, were giving instructions when
9 x out of 10 our solutions cause more destruction.

What am I getting at you might say? There's tons of distractions,
presidents, money scams, video games, ipods, iphones, facebook,
different skin tones,MySpace,No Saving Grace, tanning booths, luxury cars, many causes, many choices
one solution.
Playing for the home team has never been so nauseating when you think
you winning and your holding the ball you left you inner man to take the fall and the
Goal is nowhere in any direction.

Its like this. While you worry about the things around you..the spirit man inside you
is decaying and there is no real way to fix that on your own. There is no directions, there is
no steps one two and three to fix this disaster zone. Really only one and thats to get plugged into your father god in heaven. It might seems religious to some but I have found that talking to god
is similar to picking up a phone. You pick it up wait for the tone, press the buttons and get your talk on.
So ears open, eyes open, knees to the ground.

This world has cheated and lied to most to think about other things other than the lord of host. To think there is more ways to the father than through Jesus is a sad and unfortunate disposition.
They have made this awesome god so untouchable he's become a relic in songs, plastered on bumper stickers and his moms been seen on the burnt sides of toast. But with all the rituals and the super ritualistic is found something fantastic he calls us friend not slave, and he names us as his children.
Image if you were a father and from your child you heard “Your Disowned”. Imagine the pain he will feel when your sat with arms crossed head down when he comes to call you home?

Really I know to some this may be foolish and childish to some. I don't sit here writing thinking everyone has my save vision. I am not so shallow as to think that. My purpose in a effect is this and I repeated much like scripture this will be thrice you've heard this. Many problems, Many issues, Many Causes, One Solution.

Philippians 4:8

8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

2 comments: