Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

How much I have changed

I remember so shortly that I had almost everything. I had a job paying about 3.5 to 4 K a month. I had my wife by my side a new baby girl and life did not seem right. I working at a computer company as a FAE - Feild Application (Jargon for Computer Techician who flys all the time). It seemed I had the world in my hand. I placed a time at a local coffee shop to write poetry and short rants proving that God did not exisit and that religion was an excuse for people; a crutch and a place I would never step into. I believed that we were our own Gods and life itself revolved around me. Though my shiny new Dodge Intrepid reflected the sun right and cash was in pocket. My happiness was not exactly there. Actually come to think about it. I actually thought I was happy. I just had nothing to compare it to. Getting married at an early age. Living a life of lies. Pretty much anything that came from my mouth was a lie. I was addicted to myself..addicted to money and believed that this was what it was about....I was never really a bad person perse. Like most I felt I have not killed anyone or hurt anyone that much and I really never stole anything. So I felt ...Hey what do I need to change?!

Then one day things changed...

It all happened in a little city called Claremont. Around 2 1/2 years ago. I realized that Life was so much more and eventually choose the path that leads to (eternal) Joy not temporal happiness and found a place to hang my old self out to dry. In the process I had to leave my situation with my wife and daughter ulimatly finding out that God is truly the only one that can change people, things and situations.

I have never been much of a person to tell stories. I am an abstract writer so this is going to be my attempt at telling my story via a daily Blog. This story is not to boost me up for I have made many errors. Very bad desions and I am no poster boy for rightousness.
However This story as you will see proves the wonder that is Jesus Christ.
THe purpose the plan and the people whom he calls daughter and Son.

This blog will be full of personal ideas... issues of the day as well as simple theology and maybe a doorway for you to open to see the very intimate very captivating side of a REAL PERSONS LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment