Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Shining Bright Even When Noone Is Around To See The Light.

We all appreciate the small times we are with the ones we love however God sometimes breaks in and says we are to love one another as I have loved you. (Thank you Nick for that one). Well yesterday evening I spent some time with Sally the mother of a friend of mine, I was astounded of the Joy that God had shown me. Her Salmon was great. A meal fit for a King. Also To speak with her and see the Glory that is god living in the lives of those who rarely can show their light to others. I realize sometimes that like Sally there are people who are hidden from the world but not from the face and the ear of God. Even when we cannot get out. If we are basically prisioners of our own home. Our own choices or of our own soul The lords sees through al andl sees the heart and will deliver us. Such Joy the Lord has brought me. In helping me understand the meaning of Shining bright even when noone is around to see the light.

Thank you again Lord for this great experience in taking part in your journey even when I am so wretched a man as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment