Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Toxic Relationships

this is an audio post - click to play


Everyone enjoys the love and the Joy. The Blessings the Power and the Grace and the Mercy.  however many when it comes to the wisdom of God to make choices contrary to the standards of the world usually fall or fail to make those choices.  I myself am guilty of this.

Many times we have people speaking against us. In a manner that is not encouraging or changing but it destructive.  Sometimes the destructive realationship can sufficate the Gift that God has given you because your not "Smart Enough" "Thin enough"  "Strong Enough".  Funny to know that Moses was a man who was not skilled in his speech.  His was not articulate in his speech meaning that he possible stuttered when he spoke.  Which is why the Lord gave him Abraham to speak for him.  Interesting enough Gidieon was a considered to be a "Strong Warrior" when he was hiding in a nearby Cave in fear of battle.  Or David who's heart was a man's heart for God who commited adultery, murdered the husband in battle and covered it up.    My point is that contrary to what people might say these toxic relationship will destroy the plan that God has for your life because their voice sometimes for many is heard louder than the scriptures themselves.

We have to be very careful what Toxic relationships are doing to ourlives.  Toxic relationships can change our views.  Change our mindsets.  Change our goals and ultimatly lead us to destruction.  In gods wisdom his says that if your eye should cause you to sin then you should plug it out.  How much more a Toxic realationship. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment