Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Another Chapter.

this is an audio post - click to play


It seems there is another Chapter being written in my life. I do not know how to explain it but it seems that through loosing my wife gaining my daughter and forgeting resposibilites I have found that the old way of doing things is not working. As God has purposed me for If I continue doing things the old way I am going to loose ground soon. I know however that though this may be very difficult indeed to face. I am going to have to face various things that I have let go that need immediate attention. This is the chapter being written. "Things to Be Done" This time however the meaning of DONE needs to follow through with what Christ meant by "It is Finished" There must be no reason to track back to the past from which I came. I must take care of all past issues and bury them. That way they can never return back to me and I cannot return back to them. As in Elisha I must burn my PLOW. Why it has taken so long to realize this I do not know but It comes to me to understand that I best do something about it becasue writing about it does not accompish it simple set something up for accomplishment. Will I finish this time? I Pray the Lord that I do. I do feel an energy that is rocketing me about getting things done. Taking care of unclosed issues and the energy is not my own. I know that God is on my side. Now I simply must show him that I care enough about this and his plan to make sure it is done his way and not my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment