Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

An Empty Pot

this is an audio post - click to play


By LFJ

I am an empty pot.
Filled with water to the top.
That overflows on its own
But never needs to be known.
I am an empty pot filled with water
I am an empty pot
formed and shaped by wise hands.
formed and shaped to withstand
brought back from clay and dust I was
to be an empty pot.

What use is a pot I say that can hold no water
or is filled with so many things that It would rather not bother.
What use is fancy designs if water does not hold.
If things that placed inside just rattled in the mold.
What use is the empty pot that is full of greed and pride
What use an empty pot if when needed for use will hide.

Each time I fall or crumble I mold back to his hands
and then I am reshaped to a pot thats far more fine and grand.
To Take me to the oven and to set me to stand would not justify the
Mastery of the Potmaker or his glorious hands.

3 comments:

  1. very good. did you write this?
    so many people do not recognize what it means to be a
    follower of god. this poem sums it up!


    -Kero

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever you see by James or LFJ or -LFJ it is by me. Also you can check by viewing the side column to see who the author is.

    ReplyDelete