Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

It's In the Valley I Grow

Sometimes life seems so hard to bear,
full of sorrow trouble and woe
It's then I have to remember
That it's in the valleys I grow.
If I always stayed on the mountain top
and never experience pain,
I would never appreciate God's Love
And would be living in vain.
I have so much to learn
and my growth is very slow,
Sometimes I need the mountain tops
But it's in the valleys I grow.
I do not always understand
Why things happen as they do,
But I am very sure of one thing
My Lord will see me through
My little valleys are nothing
When I am feeling so very low
Just give me a gentle reminder
That's it's in the valleys I grow.
Continue to strengthen me, Lord
and use my life each day
To share your love with others
And help them find their way.
Thank you for valleys Lord
For this one thing I know
The mountain tops are glorious,
But it's in the valleys I grow!
-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment