Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Hav'n fun with the Audio Blogger - Come Give me Rest

this is an audio post - click to play


Come Give me Rest. Is not done. It actually has not even been written as of yet. I have the Chords but no solid lyrics. However with the song comes its own properties. A simple inquiry unto the Lord for Rest. That in his arms ."is caress that we might find a peace that supasses all understanding both in the storm and in the battle. David would sing his Psalm of the Lord and his hedge of protection. His Fortress. I believe that many times we cannot find that rest we are looking for because we are too involved with the world around us and forget the simple things that God has given us to enjoy. His peace. His Glory. his Worship. His Body. And His Church. Many times we forget that the Rest that God gives is not only powerful but seperates us from the world and gives us strength to endure and to push forward in what he has called us to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment