Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Thorn




I have always wondered what it would be like 
to see blue skies and the like

where perfection meets rejection and 
those who once wronged you in strife.

Were released from the chains that binded them 
that binded me and set us free.

That dropped us like pride in the mist of religious insanity.

Brother, killing brother sister the same with words of shame and in the same breath bringing pain and playing the enemies game. 

Separating the gifted and the willing and the 
frayed and the afraid.

We have come so far yet sat pedaling in our own strength set limits and recommendations for those to climb the ladder of acceptance left to die in a shark tank.

We pray grace and for love and peace be with you and in another breath spew anger, disagreement and family feud and we hold our bibles clearly in view while pillaging the heart and un-grafting the adopted jew. 

Where do we forget what scripture asks that far from the grinding task of pride that states I need my words to be heard and my pain to be felt but really,  I want my pain to feel you. Ain't no dying to myself as long as I feel my feelings are more important than you.

From a far I sit with eyes cast down, removed your family from my list of lovely ones my temperature is lukewarm ready to spew and you sit there de-crowned and all I have waiting are lovely guns each with a bullet of hatred for you.

Where does this all end.  Where does it take us to?
This Thorn that is so firmly planted inside of me and inside of you.
Where God meets justice, and Confession meets Direction and My Crucifixion pleases you.

John 13:34-35
34“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

No comments:

Post a Comment