Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Friday, March 03, 2017

The Revelation of a Mighty King!

I have been speaking to different groups that do not necessarily have the same views that I do and I am constantly encountered with the question of why I speak at places where my beliefs do not match. I am challenged that I am moving away from the cross.  In actuality I have never felt more near and more close to Jesus that I do now.  My writing in the last few months has been more pointed and the revelation moving forward like my Daughter who woke me up at 3am to share with me what God has told her is only becoming more apparent as I write.

I remember when she woke up she was fully aware and fully convicted that things are coming to an end.  I do not believe just like scripture says that people do not know the day or the hour but to assume that one who is full of the spirit could not feel the coming of a great and mighty king would seem strange and almost well un-biblical.

Clearly we know in part and we prophecy in part so I do not want to fail in this by stating or overstating something but the revelation of a great and mighty king is coming over his people and for those who have wandered.  Many different types of people are seeing and having dreams of Jesus in their sleep and the time is drawing near.

As people are beginning to create a line in the sand of what they believe and what they do not. People are taking stands against God in numbers never seen before and people are coming to God in the same record numbers a great bringing in of the Harvest is coming.  With the rings of Bells like a church the spirit resonates through every believer that now is the time to write, to worship, to pray to stand in the GAP for others as their fate will soon be set.

There must be an Urgency of a great and mighty King who is coming.  Outside of people believing or not believing in Jesus our Great King I can say to believe or not believe takes no power from who he is or what he will do when he comes.  There is a slight fear at times only because I am being honest that this God will not mince words.  His power will be great, his sword will be swift and his people who know him will recognize and those who do not will run in terror.  It is true I do not make these things up.

I am writing this as an olive branch to those who read but do not know the urgency that is here.  If you have not already notices a great divide is happening between the Sheep and the Goat.  There is a time where we must all hold claim to our relationship to God through Jesus Christ his son who came as a redeemer for all of mankind.  We can no longer blame the church or the bad representation of a Christian we had in our past who hurt us or those around us.  No longer is there a time to wait but to stand to pray and ask God into your life.

The Urgency for his Gospel and Good news in these Dark time has never been so important as it is today and everyday that passes grows only closer to a very important decision that needs to be made on your part.  Every day moving forward is an even more Urgent time for you to say YES.

If you are reading this and you want someone to walk you through the process of giving your life to Jesus and handing over your live to an amazing God then contact me here.

You can message me, facebook me or email me at jamesmb123(at)yahoo.com
I can be found in just about every medium available on the internet.

I will continually pray for you and fast for you as you make this decision because I know that the world and darkness in it does not let go easily.  I know this is not what you were expecting from my post. But the time is now a king is coming and he is looking for his Prince and Queens.  He is looking for his children and he will come with a great and mighty hand. Be Ready.

"If you check the historical facts surrounding other religions, you will find Buddha’s tomb is occupied, Mohammad’s tomb is occupied, and every other guru’s grave is also either occupied, or they have been cremated. But Jesus Christ rose from the dead! That event gave us more than a memory and a historical sentimentality or philosophy. He is the Risen Lord. The One who was raised from the dead and whose grave is not occupied. That does not give us a religion, but a presence full of power"  and a relationship to a Mighty God and Bridge to Salvation and Freedom the world has never known

In Christ Jesus,
James

Excerpt from Rob Rufus - Invading the Impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment