Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

More Fun with the Audio Blogger. YOU BRING HOPE

this is an audio post - click to play


Sometimes we feel hopeless. Sometimes we feel that we can no longer go forward. But God alone brings hope for us. In his presence we are given hope, rest and comfort. His precense overflows with love and becomes a part of us. This is Christ Jesus and his power in our life that we are to share with others. That is what this song is about.

We question Why God? Where are you? We must come to our knees before him and ask him. Lord show me your Glory. his presence comes and shows us both who he is and his properties become the Glory that we live in and show others.

No comments:

Post a Comment