Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

When the Darkness Fades Away

Listening to a Fernando Ortega song...from his album Storm ...Song: Light of Heaven. I have to ask one thing. Where will we be when the darkness and sorrow fade away? When all the mess of this world has passed and the pain of this life passes. Will we be left wanting. waiting? or possibly feeling as if our lives have been interrupted. I have to say for myself no but I am going through a stage of being honest and true to myself. That people inherently fall captive of their heart without God in it. They sometimes will stumble blindly over their lives till they realize that their hearts were causing the problem to begin with. It pains me to see..The darkness that some live in. I lived there. It is not a nice place. It is dark. Lonely and sometimes the only place we can find comfort. It is a preferred prison that keeps us along the walls of life. Forgetting what we are here for. This world if given the chance will confuse and thwart the reality of life. It will set you aside. Abuse and use you. But Christ will use you in such a way as to show his Glory and show you true love and sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment