Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

The Perfect Pardicament

this is an audio post - click to play


I walked miles in these feet and tread not a single soul
I walked with honor love, understanding and all these things.
Yet still upon the watchful eye I feel so unclean.
I crossed rivers and climbed mountains that life so grand
Could not compare
But this I must share:

As Clean as we think we might be. As pure as it may seem
The love of God a more perfect than a stream.
More glorious than the mountains that man worships
More beautiful than the sands of the sea.
For now I know that my own self cannot save my soul not me!
That no good that man has ever done or ever will be done with out the
love and mercy of Gods Son.

There is a clearness I cannot concieve that I will never loose but will only grow
that man can not save his own soul.
That death is imminent and we have no control.
Living in the Spirit is far more glorious than laws of yore
for God gave his perfect law and yet we want more?
and gave his perfect son for all that would agree.
That either way the Glory is to the Lord
for he set us free!

It is simple not complicated!
It is great not burdensome!
His Glory is Forever and Ever!
and yet this world might refuse him his Glory will soon come.
His power his might his love.
His Kingdom.
For The Lord is our rock our Refuge we are his daughters and his sons.

Just like the Kings Years ago that sat at feast and ate with such glee
Soon will be the day we meet the master, creator and the Father of you and me.
Soon we will see the Angeles in heaven and join in worship before his throne.
Soon all the questions the world has asked and seeked this entire time on earth.
Will be our knowledge as if given from birth.
We have been given the secrets.
We have been given a key a place of refuge from this world.
Refuge from you and me.
Refuge from the desires of the Enemy!

Grab hold the time is coming soon!
The day noone shall know but can you feel it growing?
Can you feel the power of the Lord has taken the world by storm?
Can't you see the people?
Their eyes full of wonder empowerment and strength. He is calling. He has called.
He is Calling you and me.
Listen closely above the shouts of the world
Above the shouts of yourself
Take the double binded, leather embroidered dusty book of Gods breath from the shelf.
Stand in line as if wanting to be the first. SO that when we are called to
join his great army that you will have picked up up the sword and shield in hand.

Lay down your weary your tathered thoughts. Your ideas and your misconceptions.
Take hold of his word for freedom lies there and the Glory of the Lord has been
Chosen to be spread by the mouths of man. If you feel left out, lost, misdirected or hurt inside?
If you feel happy yet uncontent. If you feel understood yet uncomplete. If you feel like you love
but you are unloved. If you look to your destiny and want a choice? Heaven or Hell Which one would you rather be?
Forget your old worn out made-up philospophy. He has not died for the righteous but for the
sinner indeed. For His love endures forever unlike the material and fleshly things of this world
He is the silver lining on the hearts of all man kind. He is hope. He is love. He is.

Truth be told 10 in 10 will die. if you have made the decision or not The time is now for such thoughts?
Question the thoughts. The things you have been told. The lies that this world Holds. Which shall you believe more?
For it is true no Eye has seen nor ear has heard what the Lord Jesus Christ has in Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment