Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Thank you Dan Brown and Atheist

This entry is a humble and irreverent thanks to the groups of people, organizations and authors who are standing to disprove the existence of God. It might seem like a mundane thing to thank but as this entry will soon explain it is inside these thought out articles, books and groups that we find our most powerfully no-nonsense believers. I include myself in this because I myself was one who believed this very way. The best way to explain it is Jesus-Less. Some might say Godless. But I believe all have found their only personal god but not Thee God. Because of these Jesus-less people are the greatest adversaries on this journey. I call it a journey because like Jeremiah we are on a journey of faith, life and blessing wither we understand it or not.

Thanks to Dan Brown more people are asking questions and researching something they might not ever dreamed to research before. It sparks an interest. And for those who will believe as they may. Indeed they will not change. But for those who are indeed seeking truth and not just a reason to live their lives the way they want to Dan Brown has provided a darkened path that at first sight or read one must either reject or research. This has been the plight of many and has led many to be saved and come to a Revelation of the Real Jesus Christ and his Life and not the one made up by Dan Brown.

I am sure Dan Brown did not intend this but that which was made to do evil has benefited for the Good of those who love him or are seeking to find the truth and the light. It must be real difficult being Satan and over stepping your boundaries and your limits always as many times as he does and essentially your actions lead others into salvation.

There is only so long you can oppress your captors before they reject and look for another means of life. With Christ there is hope for all to start off fresh under a new dispensation of Grace not by how or what we act but on who's behalf we act on. It is through Christ Jesus, Who Strengthens me.

Atheist have the ideal of thought. As clever as many seem and they are. My hats go off to those men who wield a word very well. But there is one thing they might not ever attain. The Wholeness of God. The Fullness of his Grace. My prayer for the Atheist is not one of reject, of any ill thought but that one day they might find enough reason or someone might pray not out of ill defeat but out of authority in Christ Jesus for their salvation. Like someone did once for me. Now not only do I have the freedom of thought that Atheist so treasure and of free will but also the gift of salvation, life, compassion, and gift of Grace.

Thank you for all of those who prayed but Most of All.
Thank you Jesus for Saving me.