Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What I See

It was not to long ago I heard an echo of time lost and forgot
of things I thought were taught only to be learnt again.

Forever I saw the revelation of something quite sinister it
played below the overplayed issue of sin.

It was far more
dangerous you see. It was of family lost, dreams lost in pursuit
of a dream of greed.

For everything got another thing lost to this dream.
An exchange for a mere 30 pieces of silver and lost king.

Two jobs each no family to see. Children left to insanity.
Taught by the world left open by the sea.

Driven by what can be gained what can be achieved.
Only to find they lost something greater indeed.

As slowly the spiritual understanding, as the desire for fire
was snuffed out there was nothing left and nothing but old dead tattered
seed.

With no God, no desire no passion left they worked till they received
what the world would promise they would get. They got it. It got them
held them hard by the heart.

As they saw their family, their life and their
God torn apart.

AS they held this treasure close and trembled in an uncomfortable
and delirious delight. They were slightly pleased but wanted more for
such a dreary fight.

As everything faded and the treasure lie there there was no man to see.
just a treasure that was worn and and had a little less gleam.

Across just not too far very close you see just set in valley
was a far greater site. A building of a great palace the glimmer shined bright.
It reflected from the very sky even at night.

Within this place a man who worked, but did not forget the rain must come for his seed to grow but must plant and plow the field high and low.
He plodded, he planted but he never let go of the reason he was there and sometimes in season there is wind sleet and snow.

He had no treasure at least one that would taint, or diffuse a glow.
but he sat there children surrounding, wife smiling and a faith not in a shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment