Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Monday, November 02, 2009

Where Am I?

I clearly see that in clouds there is no sliver lining
and daily I am deeply refining the views you've given me.
I see a world driven by power, greed and insanity
and all you ask of me. Is to follow you? Are you grasping me?

I know its strange and at times obscure that
the place I find redemption, a friend , glory a cure
and I ask Why I am so in fear? Are you asking me?

Not of you or who you are but more of who I am by realizing who you
are will clearly show me I am no one and you get all the glory for
all I have done, all I have done and things I could never have
accomplished on my own. I have nothing to become.

There is a slight breaking and tear and a groan as I realize
nothing I have done. Not a single thing under the sun
Not a single word written or sung. Nothing matters for your the only
one I am living for? Who am I? Where am I and what am I living for?

If I am living to make a name then a name will be made
But nothing worth a glance or a grade will be there, nothing more
Not because it is of no value or it holds no need
but mainly cause it will simply be achieved...by vision and self greed.

There is no ending this reality that the world ends the day the world is set free
that nothing we have, we actually own and really though bleak it really is a place of
serenity knowing that is not about what you do or who you are but who you follow? Are you following me?

Who do you follow because just as strange as it may seem everyone has someone they
trail after either wise or fool. You'll hear the sound of the laughter of the mocker who sits thinking does he know this worlds a game and cruel and the real destination lies after? See its all a distraction to play with mathematic fractions, to sit thinking your impacting more powerfully then the Lord. That you actually have a better plan. That your ideas are more grand and the power of idea and passions will open the door.

Really and I know it sounds strange to most but its from a place of observation more stale.
Its like the world is running in circles chasing its tail and people who have better answers and
a better way are being slightly driven astray thinking their missing out on something and being kept out out and kept at bay. Thinking they cannot drive further because of religion doctrine or view when in reality this is very few. It really is about who you are following? Are you following me?

So ask this question now and I now it seems rather obvious because of the title and such
that the words I use seems casual to rhyme and that It really just a fun dirge rhythm and time.
but its more about a reality that we all need to grasp about this worlds insanity, Are you defying a law in hopes it ain't that way and that black and white is really Grey I know this is used so many times and words are used in syncopation in a desire to sing and for artistic graduation but ask this question:

For here is where your answer lie
This is a place that takes responsibility
Its a place that shows a reality and brings forth
direction and solutions. Eliminates pollutions
brings you to understand self delusion, brings you closer to revelation
Changes your paradigm, Puts to Death a Lie, and set Free Nations!

Where am I and Who Am I Following?

No comments:

Post a Comment