Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Rain and Revelation

So the other day I am driving with my daughter. The pitter patter of rain on my car.
She chimes in "Dad this rain is hard and loud." I then hear the lord tell me. "This is what it is like."
"the rain son." I did not understand at first. Then I explained it to my daughter and it all made sense. Have you ever cleaned your car and spent all your money and for the next day the rain to come down so hard that all of your efforts were wasted. This is what it is like to try and earn salvation, give to be good and live to be righteous when I have already done these things. Once again like every-time I hear his words. I was lifted and given great revelation. If you clean your car and you know its going to rain. You waste your money time and efforts. Son everyday I reign upon you..

No comments:

Post a Comment