Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Friday, October 14, 2022

My Wound Heal

My Wounds Heal by James Bobik Jr.


Say it again.
My Wounds Heal
Everyone says we're made in the image of God. Odd. Right seems strange when you look at your actions that you might by grace be created with his face?
I challenge you to think how much pain you have been through and how much pain you have caused others. It's okay. Be truthful
Truly the truth heals. You'll find soon enough to have a mouthful.
Dig up the gutters. It will soon overflow.
The beautiful part of this. Is this. Your wounds heal. My Wounds Heal. No matter how you feel. If you get past the anguish and the joy that the devil steals. Your wounds heal.
So might you not believe that it's beautiful still? That your pain and trials are only for you to feel? Untrue lie of the enemy. Grace abounds STILL.
Surely your telling me you have a scripture for that. I'm past that. It's become real and I am no longer getting fat on religion and platitudes and fake appeal. It more about conviction and attitudes. Grace and Gratitude and love for those seeking still.
See this grace is unlike any other.
Trust me The Religious called it a disgrace even called it a scandal. Too much to handle it's ok? It works either way. Because it has nothing to do with you. It's not yours to handle anyway. Just don't turn away. Keep your eyes fixed on him. Jesus Christ is freedom from pain, tears and sin and the grave.
YOUR WOUNDS AND MY WOUNDS HEAL.
Still don't believe me still?

No comments:

Post a Comment