Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Monday, June 21, 2004

Bursting out from the Inside Out

this is an audio post - click to play


Thank you, Thank You, Thank You, Lord....
I feel so good. I woke up this morning at 6am. I have decided to go on a 6 day fast. I feel so energized so full of the spirit. I ready to take on the world. I feel so energized with that which God has given me. I want to be a good steward of it. I will makes sure that I stay in the Vine. John 15. That is what this week will be about. Hopefully from it will grow habit. I pray that it will. I have energy grace and love to do the things I need to do to be a good father, a good husband and a good leader primarily. Thank you again father and thank you for those who are praying for me. We all need a little prayer sometimes.

I am truly Bursting from the inside out with the Joy of the Lord and his Plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment