Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Monday, June 21, 2004

A Light In The Darkeness

this is an audio post - click to play


When we are sometimes going through our worst of circumstances the smallest things are Joys to us. This morning I spent alot of time getting my daughter ready for church. More than I ever had before. I literally enjoyed every minute of it. Even when she fussed. I know that the 2 things that My Father in heaven has allowed in my immediate life are my daughter and my realtionship to God. These are suffice to bring anyone through.

Today was an offset of Saturday. I have left that behind looking to see what awaits my future. I am looking for that open door. I know there is a purpose and a plan and I am not ignorant to it. I just have to stay tuned into it. I don't exspect anyone not even my own family to understand me right now. This is why my realtionship with Jesus is so very important. In difficult times family and even friends will shut you off. There is only so much people can deal with. It is 6am monday morning and for whatever reason this Blog has taken 1 and 1/2 nights to write. I sleepy all day after having one of the greatest fathers day dinners I have ever had cooked by my father. I enjoyed my time with my father. I wish he would have spent a little more time with me. He trys his very best. It is difficult for him to show feeling so under his hustle and bustle of gettting things done his heart is in the right place usually. Sometimes his pain. pains me. For some reason there is something very great missing in his life. He trys to fill it up with other things. My heart is that one day he will find what this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment