Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Father's Day Suprise!!!!!!!! (Sometimes the Answer is in the Pain)

this is an audio post - click to play


Today for "Fathers Day" I went to visit my wife. (If I have not already mentioned she is in a Treatment center till she gets better. I was waiting for her recovery.) She looked beautiful. All dressed up nice and I saw her. She seemed suprised that I was there. I did not understand why? Upon getting some hamburgers a hot dog and drinks and chips for this "Father's Day Celebration" I was introduced to my wifes new boyfriend. She said it had to be uncovered but it was the wrong time. I was devistated and in pain. Aside from the Pain. I had been waiting almost as I see it 5 yrs for my wifes recovery. I had faith that god would bring her through but sometimes it is not always how we would like it. That night I danced all night trying to stay away from the situation and allowing my wife to visit her daughter. Ultimatly I could not longer keep it in. I left in a hurry and cried all the way home. There was a pain that I cannot possible explain and will not go into any effort to explain. Sometimes answer comes in the pain. yes" Lord where to now? What must I do? Sometimes being fathiful does not always have it rewards however faithfulness is the reward in itself. I love you Adrianna and Always will and I will never give up knowing that my Father in Heaven can change things. I also know that they are not always what we choose. What we want. Or even sometimes what we need or think that we need. Jesus Christ is the only thing that can determine that. This is what we mean by Master...Maker...Creator....
To least I was ticked...upset, distraut, in pain, suffering, disillusioned and angry. Thank you lord for bringing me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment