Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

More than Just Life

Today was an eye opening day.  I went to church as I usually do and a heavyness was about the air.  Something that was there but for some reason could not be lifted.   I fear to tell you that I did not pray for it to go away.  I knew that though it was heavy it was there for a reason.  There is a time in my life coming up where there will be things seriously required of me.  I knew this because the feeling is a level of urgency to get right in my life what needs to be right.  I have this level of weight that is on my shoulders that I believe is issues that have been left without taken a second look.  Perhaps there has been a missing link that I left long ago that I must pick up again.  I really am not sure all I know is that this life that God has called me to is more than Just life.  I is a life for others and not for myself.  Though my pain might be great at times it will show those around me who need something.  That yes even the lowly can acomplish all things through Christ.  I remember my Pastor told me that one day I had a poverish mentality.  A Mentality that kept me from the Glories of  God because I had no wish to spend money on important things.  This I traced back to my family life.  I have always been told to be frogul with my money for this I feared spending it and therefor did not and have not.  This mentatlity has not helped me in anyway.  One must spend money to make it.  Money however is not my goal now.  My goal is success.  Not to have a sucessful life.  For what success would I have if merly meant having a nice car, nice house and a happy family.   It would surly bring Joy to me.  NO!... My joy comes from that which I can give to others and from it GoD has abundantly given to me the things that really matter.  Money...No...Home...Not really...Car..kinda...These things are all what the world wants.  Many have this and lack another, some have both...they have been truly blessed.  However some just have one.  I have more than just life.  I have something so remarkable to explain it in words would be bragging and I wish not to do that.  What I do however want to say is that I really do not have much however I feel like the richest man in the world sometimes.  Many times that I do not think that I have I fret I am thinking my old way.  There is an undertanding that God has given me that cannot be replaced by money.  There is a faith that God has given me that cannot be replaced by money.  Here is the Kicker I know God want me to be something I know that God wants his people to be sucessful and even prosperpus.  However now is not my time.  Children with Silver spoons think it a game.  I do not want to be a Child of God playing a game I want to truly know how it feels to fight this battle.  I have and I am learning.  This is what Paul meant by with ever trial and tribulation he would praise the Lord.  For he knew the Great works God was doing.  This is not just me.  This is all believers and their trials.  All situations.  All pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment