Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Letter from an Unsaved Friend

My friend I stand in judment now
and feel that your to blame somehow

On earth I walked with you by day
But never did you show the way
You knew the Savior and truth and glory but never did you tell his story

My knowlegede then was very dim.
You could have led me safe to him
Though we lived together here on earth

You never told me of the second birth
And now I stand before eternal hell because of heavens glory you did not tell.




No comments:

Post a Comment