Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Solider In Training.

I have unfortunatly found myself stuck in a place I did not want to be.  However in what God wants I will deliever.  I have just sat through the teaching of Ray Comfort.  At least 2 hrs of Biblical Evangelism training and it is now. 5:07 AM.  I cannot understand as of yet if I am tired.  However I know for sure that I am excited to bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to people.  I have realized that in my pain and in my sorrow and in my situations I too have forgotten the Great Commission.  I believe that I am called to be an evangalist. I do believe that despite my inequites and my situations that I have been called for this nobel thing.  The word of God calls it a Nobel task.  And the word of God also Calls ALL saint (those set apart) to be those who spread the Gospel.  I do not think I am special.  However as a Soldier in training I know my Sword is dull.  My helmet could use some shining.  By belt sometimes lets my briches fall down and my chest plate my need to be reordered via EBAY.  Not that I am not in shape but who can be ready?  It is a large world? Many problems?  Many issues?  How can I do this.  After listening I have realized that YES it is a great task.  However the task is not mine.  It is my Lord and Saviors.  I have been given the opportunity to be a part of it.  If he is all knowing?  All powerful?  What do I have to loose.  I am most defintly on the winning team.  If I win in one thing.  Let it be obedience.  For Obedience is better than Sacrafice.  If I am to win in anything I know that the sure way to win no matter what is to be on the team that makes and created the rules.  Father God where to now?  Still training but never too late to get my feet wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment