Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Friday, July 23, 2004

Thank You

Sometimes when things are very hard is it very difficult to see the light in the darkeness.  The Lord sometime wants us to look hard and long and see what it is we really have.  I thank the lord for brining me friends and a church family who has been there regardless of preference.  The Lord can only change people like that.  The art of caring can only be done when the person actually wants to care unconditionally.  This kind of care only the Lord can show and can administer to his people.  Thank you Lord for your purpose and your plan.  I am in a dark place right now and your light is so bright I just have to ignore the ploy of the enemy to have me focus on the negative instead of the positive.  I am alive,  I still have not turned from My father in heaven.  I have a roof over my head.  I still have my daughter and more importantly I have the Joy that only God can give to his people. Thank you, Thank You, Thank You.

Even when tears come I know that they are for a short while.  In eternity I will be jumping for joy singing songs and ready to serve as I am now regardless of the price that needs to be paid.

I had a painful headache yesterday where I could not sleep a wink.  I threw up in a toilet crying out to God to help.  I sometimes ask myself if it was not for the pain for the struggle and for the situations would I still cry out.  I honesty probably would not.  I am a vunerable man of God.  I will never quit.  I will never stop.  Those who have thrown accusations will feel shamed and those who have believed in me, their faith will be increased.  I know I can do this.  It just sometimes is harder for some.  I am no victim.  I am a soldier.  Soldiers cannot be victims.  I rufuse to quit though my body and my flesh wants to.  My spirit says.  Lord show me the way.

Thank you Lord for this Life.
Thank you Lord for My Daughter.
Thank you lord for the Body of Christ.
Thank you Lord for the Sprirt you have given me.
Thank you Lord for my Church
Thank you Lord for the Friends you have sent me.
Thank you Lord for my Life.
Thank you Lord for your Plan
Thank you Lord for Sustaining me.

Many people do no realize.  I guess because far too many of them have everything they want already but it the lowest of the Gods people who know what it means to have Grace, to have Mercy to have Love and to have his Blessings.  Even the Smallest of them recognize and know that all things come from Our Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment