Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Monday, July 19, 2004

We are the forbidden example of our acts.

While waking this morning "We are the forbidden examples of our Acts" Echoed through my head.  Upon hearing I asked myself.  What does this all mean?  What does forbidden mean?  what Example?  And whats acts.? I had to reflect on my Life in christ and even outside of Christ over 2 Years ago.  What ulimatly are we an example of in Life?  As I was told just recently you are acting like you don't believe?  At first I have to admit I was taken aback.  Me..?  Mr Christian boy pure and un touched.  yeah right! I actually felt this way.  But sometimes we need to really look and see what it is being said to us.  If I am a Christian and I live a life other than the example that God has given or if I feel as though I am special for any other reason other than I am a Child of God. Then Pride is the issue.  If I know this or the sin that inhibits me than action or taking action would be my issue.  I was even recently told today "It is always the same old story with you.  Sometimes people think you are a joke!"  That one hurt also.  But the word of we are an example of our forbidden acts or action brought all of it together.  What are we in christ if not an example for christ.  Can we be an example of Christ if we are doing the forbidden things that God has called forbidden.  Can we steal and be an example for christ.  Can we Lie. Can we Hate?  Can we commit adultry?  The answer is plainly no.  Do we do these things in our christian walk.? Yes we do.  But what ultimatly are we an example to the unsaved for what our most forbidden act is?  It is like when you get a white cloth and a speck of dirt shows from 10 feet away easily.  being purified by Christ makes our most forbidden of sin become our most prodominant part of our character.  This is what the scriptures say when we are told to guard our hearts closely so that we may not sin against our Lord God.  If we Believe and we know our Lord and savior do we not also know that our example will one day be taken account for?  We are not all perfect and Christ is all who has been perfect but the effort the faith to be like him must be exhibited in our lives otherwise what do the unsaved have to look to when the Saved are living, acting, talking and Disbelieving in the same way?

No comments:

Post a Comment