Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Thursday, September 02, 2004

I'll Keep on Calling

A Love Poem from Love.
-------------------------------------
I know your really busy and don't have much time
but I wanted just to talk to you and caress you and call you mine.

I know that things are fast and you don't know what to do
but I really wanted just to hold you and tell you "I love you"

I know that you've been sad, lonely and upset.
But I fear that time without me might cause you more regret.

We haven't seen each other I know life's quite a ride.
But remember I will never ever, ever, ever, ever leave your side.

I am not much for words but I left you a love letter.
Over 60 books 30 authors all bound and covered in leather.

I really hope you read it to see that I care
To know how much I love you and the house I'd like to share.

I've spoken to you in many ways but still you look away.
I just want to tell you how I love you each and every day.

I've used other people and the light was seen and then.
You continued on the path before and now you won't let me come back in.

I've called, I've written, I spoken to some friends
But they tell me you rejected them and faked them with a grin.

I've asked you to come and visit me in my place of worship and still you do not come
I want to release you from those chains that bind you in your spiritual prison.

This is my plea and I'm quite sure not the last one
I am your Father...you are my daughters and my sons.

I have not and will not forget you..
I know you each and everyone.

Till the earth is gone and humanity is no more
I'll continue to keep on calling..knocking on your door.

Messengers I've sent words I've given you.
But still you turn and close your eyes. Ohh what must I do!?

My precious son I sent so that you would all be saved.
I knew that many would not choose but still him I gave.

-LFJ

No comments:

Post a Comment