Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Filled with Wonder

Its th 1 day after the accident and to be honest I am as much wondering what God has in store for my life than I ever have been. It frightens me this world. I have been doing research on many things and it sadens me there are websites out there that teach people how to "properly Blapsphime" God? If you just do a search in Google you will see the oposing force against God. Just search christian hate or kill and you will find the lot of them out there. The very thing that people say does not exist. By the simple search will unweild that there is a dark side. Many of the people play as if it is a joke as if the manifested symbols means nothing. As if it is all a joke. It frightens me just to think many of them do not know what they have gotten themselves into. It makes me want to cry for the lost. The ones that simply do not know. The weight of the lost is a difficult thing to carry that is what Jesus is for. However I do believe that as christians we should do whatever is required to at least let them know what the truth is so they can choose on their own. This is a responsibility God has given those who he has chosen. Saints (Set apart) the saved. Now as how I feel now...hmm Well I know that "All good things come to those who love Christ Jesus" so I am simply waiting to see what he is going to do. I do fear for God never promised that his change would be easy or even magical. But change will come. It comes in his time and in his way. He is potter I am the clay. Sometimes a realy messed up piece of clay but clay none the less. It is nice to know though that his is working on perfection. Also that he will not stop till his will is done. There is a great comfort in that. So as I eat this peanut butter sandwich. I am not only filled with wonder bread but wonder of the magnificant life that God has given me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment