Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Monday, November 22, 2004

Simply Thinking of you? (Thanks)

I don't know what words to use and so few words there are I have
To show of the Love you gave and the love that you have.
To show the appreciation seems almost pointless being that I have no words to show
To the Love you gave and the love you have?

I can now look at my life so pained yet so real. So set and I feel
Like I can move mountains! I can walk miles on bare street. That I can meet the ground and walk across fire past indulgence and desire to sit at the saviors feet.

How my heart now beats so differently how I can now see what I could never see
How my head is stilled and sat in traquility at night as I think simply about you.
Such peace I have such strength I have. Simply thinking of you.

I no longer regret. I no longer forget who I used to be where I have come from and how I am free. I am free from the desire to set myself high. I am happy in my Lot. That this world too much forgets I cannot control the actors nor the plot.

Thank you if there are words that I can say. I realize my action show more than all I could say in a day. The things I do just further delay the love I have for you. I must set my heart on the one simple task of simply following and loving you (thats all that you ask?) Sometimes yet It seems like a hard task when I forget just to simply follow you?

Its not dinners, nor parties, no days in your honour but daily living for your truth and your light. That all the right and all the good I could have ever been is simply dimlit without Jesus inside me that has crushed all sin.

As the serpent now lies dead beneath my feet. The flesh is another to handle but to forget who put me here is to be a hunter without a mantel a song without a title. A death without a will. A Dare without a feat. That I might forget the reason why I live and breath. That I might foreget the reason why? I wish to live and never die and live in eternity.

-LFJ

No comments:

Post a Comment