Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Prayer Warriors

this is an audio post - click to play


I have been thinking recently about an encounter with a older woman. She was around 5' tall short gray hair and large swinging necklace one that pendulumed back and forth as he spooke. Here skin was pink and her eyes I remember were baby blue like a young childs. Though her looks did not astonish though were searng for a woman nearing her late 80's her verility did. She was spunk, chipper assertive. She was in control, full of Joy and love and a stength about her I still cannot exactly explain with all the words in the world. Her name was Estelle. She was working as a volunteer at a Hospital. I remember this day strongly for it was the Day that I had lost all hope was afraid and anxious all at the same time.

In this her voice was comforting as a Prayer Warrior during my most needed of times. Truly a person sent by God to help me with sorrow, pain, worry and faith. It was time I will not forget. My wife was in the Hospital. She had tubes in her nose. She was shllowly breathing. I knew that this was a moment of great change but never did I know why. As My wife near dead from her situation Sat in a Hospital bed. I sat in a waiting room. Full of worry pain and despair. I did not know what to do. I knew the Lord but needed something.

I remember like it was yesterday. I brushed past the desk with a look of death in my eyes. I remember as I looked at myself in the reflection of the hospital windows and metal racks and plates positioned near the door. I heard "Whats the matter dear?" I stopped realizing it was a older woman in her late eighties with a kind voice and a soft heart. "You know..." she muttered as she fiddled with some paperwork at the desk. "I have been where you at...I understand."... I remember her look in her eyes and she grabbed both of my hands turned them palm up and uttered. "Lets Pray..."

I rememeber as we prayed that a joy filled me. I remember just as I held her hand this energy from the Lord of two people in agreement and in faith proclaiming the impossible. I began to feel light again. Weightless and indestructable. I felt the power of the Lord fill my Body and the despair left and was replaced with a Childlike faith, understanding and determination.

I cannot forget this. I spoke to my doctor recently who spoke about how prayer would help the pain I am in now. My pysical pain and was puzzled to understand that many people believe in prayer and know that prayer works. Some proclaim that prayer works even those without a solid faith in Jesus Christ as Lord. I would have to say I know prayers that were answered of mine when I did not even know the Lord but realizing the power ultimatly realized that the power was not in the prayer but in the name of whom the prayer was prayed in. I immediatly needed to accept..Who he was in my life and thereby learn to address him properly. Jesus Christ who is Lord and Savior. In the name of Jesus....I remember and without sounding like some religious Zelot. Which I am. I will cease here and ask some direct questions. To Both myself and whoever is reading this.

If Prayer Works...How come it is usually the last Resort?
If Prayer Works why do we doubt?
If Prayer Works why do we hesitate when people are in need?
And Finally. If Prayer Works How Come We Can Believe in Prayer and Not In The Lord in whom it is used to communicate with?

this is an audio post - click to play


In my opinion and of course this is opinion I believe there should not be beat between a problem or circumstance of another that there should thereby follow this words... Dear Father in Heaven...In the Name of Jesus...I.

This world needs more Prayer Warriors. People willing to interceed for the ones who cannot or don't know how. There needs to be more teaching to show others how to approach the Lord and not to fear even if we do not know how. It amazes me that so many people believe in prayer Yet hold no Faith? Do they think AIR has answered? It pains me that people are willing to accept the prize but not give recognition to whom has answered them.

I am sorry but this pain roots deep. Secular Spirituality speaks of tranquility and seperating yourselve from the pain. I say accept it and pray about it for a lesson is to be learnt here. Solomon himself says that the Day of Death is far better than the Day of birth.

Ecclesiastes CHAPTER 7
1
A good name is better than fine perfume,
and the day of death better than the day of birth.
2 It is better to go to a house of mourning
than to go to a house of feasting,
for death is the destiny of every man;
the living should take this to heart.
3 Sorrow is better than laughter,
because a sad face is good for the heart.
4 The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,
but the heart of fools is in the house of pleasure.
5 It is better to heed a wise man's rebuke
than to listen to the song of fools.
6 Like the crackling of thorns under the pot,
so is the laughter of fools.
This too is meaningless.

But Why. Because Death Teachs the Living what life is about.
Sorrow is better than laughter for Shallow laughter teaches noone. But Heartfelt pain teaches the heart. Like thorns that were used to heat things quickly but without a long lasting burn so will the laughter and the feasting be quick and without effect. But the pain and sorrow and love lost and day of death teaches us our existance and importnace of the Lord himself in our lives. This is a long lasting burn that many of us take to our graves.

Why not the burn of Prayer? Why accept Prayer yet reject the call of the Lord and his commands? It pains sometimes to realize how many times I have actually accepted prayer or even engaged in it without the TRUE heart of its effect and its realness in our lives to today. I know by experience that some prayers are answered very speedility and the quicking of it is not pleasing yet the result indeed is Beautiful before the Eyes of the Lord and even Man.

If we can so easily accept the call of prayer becasue it is what we want? Why not the commands and what he wants from us? Has our selfishness of this world become a disease for the chosen and the world alike?

this is an audio post - click to play


EXODUS 20


And God spoke all these words:

2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
3 "You shall have no other gods before [1] me.
4 "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand {generations} of those who love me and keep my commandments.
7 "You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.
8 "Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant, nor your animals, nor the alien within your gates. 11 For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.
12 "Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.
13 "You shall not murder.
14 "You shall not commit adultery.
15 "You shall not steal.
16 "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
17 "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

John 13
34"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

Romans 12
10Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.

Proverbs 3
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;

Malachi 3
10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.

Romans 13
8Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law.

Ephesians 4
2Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

1 John 3
23And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us.

Luke 6
29If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic.

Matthew 5
44But I tell you: Love your enemies[1] and pray for those who persecute you,

this is an audio post - click to play


Colossians 3
15Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

Colossians 3
16Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.

Luke 10
27He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'[1] ; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'[2] "

Mark 12
30Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'[1]

Proverbs 24
17 Do not gloat when your enemy falls;
when he stumbles, do not let your heart rejoice,

Proverbs 4
23 Above all else, guard your heart,
for it is the wellspring of life.

Proverbs 4
4 he taught me and said,
"Lay hold of my words with all your heart;
keep my commands and you will live.

There are so many more. But this BLog has not enough to fill them. I will be the first to admit that I myself cannot hold to all of these. If someone was to read them without the spirit of God. They would simply denounce them as rules and regualtions. However in essense they are how to live. Peacefully in harmony with others and in a way that is not compromising to the truth of the Word of God. In essense if you are going to take part in the precious communion of prayer or Worship. These things may not be complete in your life but allow the Lord to slowly shape them and the Miracle of prayer will come not as a extra for christianity or as a shot in a dark for an unbeliever but a faithful step in beliving and knowing the impossible is possible only through Jesus Christ who is Lord.

When we live in his word it over flows into out lives. Though imperfect we may be a stretch for pefection is Christ is possible. It is not a task or a race. It is an honor.

Let us Become Prayer Warriors with a Commanding Officer.

If you want to accept Jesus Christ into you heart or want to rededicate your Life to him pray out these words.

Father in Heaven.
I Know that I have sined and have fallen short of your Glory.
Father I accept Jesus Christ your Son who died and has risen into my life.
I ask Jesus that you would come into my heart. Change me form me and Shape me to be
A Reflection of you. Jesus forgive me of my sins and my enequities. Jesus sustain me
Call me your own. I believe in you, trust you and accept you as Lord, and Saviour of my Life. In the name of your Precious Son Jesus I hand over my Life to you. I ask Lord nothing but your precense and authority of My Life.
Satan I ask you take your hands from me. I want no part of your Lies. Your Sin. Or your World. I proclaim now in the Name of Jesus Christ who Died and set me FREE that I am FREE. FREE from your Chains, Free from your Bondage. I proclaim in the Name of the Jesus. The Lord of Lords The King of Kings that I am now a Son of The Most High God. Jesus Come into My Life.

Amen.

Our Father in Heaven is amazing. He will set us down to write something or preach something or teach something that is stirring our hearts and ultimately we find who we have written it for is ourselves Also. He does indeed work in mysterious ways.

Let us be Prayer Warriors not in Just word but in deed and action.

Ephesians 6
18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment