Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Ears Peeled...Eyes Peeled....Knees to the Ground

this is an audio post - click to play


Simple Instructions recieved from God today.Ears Peeled...Eyes Peeled....Knees to the Ground It is amazing how sometimes we think we have things figured out. Like our place of worship. Our knowledge of God. our Hearts. Then we find out that not only were we wrong but we were not even close or we were close but with the wrong heart. Evaluating myself after some words from a friend I am having to correct some things. I can not help but feel like God is doing some amazing things this year. No that he works in years or by our calender but it would seem that there is a breaking point happening. People are coming to clarity or surely turning away from him.

As I watch the horrible disaster of the Tsunami Victims I think of the short existance that we have on this planet. Even moreso how short it can be when it is indeed our time to go or we are a victim of some tragedy or accident.

EZiekl
19 "This is what the Sovereign LORD says: When I make you a desolate city, like cities no longer inhabited, and when I bring the ocean depths over you and its vast waters cover you,


We have to sometimes ask ourselves. Where was I? What if I was there?
God is setting the path for many and giving warning signs all over the world.
He is placing his elect before the situation and pointing to what we might see as being obscure or strange. But he is seeking out testimony of our very existance. He is pouncing on our hearts and trying to show us ..that we are not Gods of the world. Nor will we ever be. Christian or not. You must be humble to know that people lives were destroyed by a single blow of a wave. Downcast and overtaken by the seas. Enveloped by the crashing of waves and a pulling of the tide. A scepter or king would not matter. There was no discrimination. Nor will there be on the day of judgement. There we be no sounds of pain...or of crying on that day. Sounds of silence awaiting a verdict and then there will be a gnashing of teeth. Are you ready?

Were do christians find their answers in Books..In Movies..In Song.
Or from God himself.
Can we be sure that what we are hearing is clear?
If it is clear? Why do we ponder wait or even reject what he is saying outright?

With our ears to hear his voice..and our eyes open to see what he is trying to show us. Is that enough. Is simply being aware important? Yes it is. But more important is the desire to take up what you are being told and what you are seeing and bringing it to the throneroom of God. In his prescense do we find that we might be sincere. But perhaps could be sincerely wrong. We could in fact want the best but caused the problem. would could in fact have a good intention but caused devistation. We need to evaluate what god is telling us. For a world that is unclear..sometime we need to seek for an anwser that far outweighs the worlds loud voice. Many times we are so involved in the crowd we cannot hear the still small voice of God. His kind beakoning. his direction. his comments or his statements. his instruction. If indeed we have a difficult time to put a desk together without a manual. Why do we feel we can live without reading a manual for life or seeing a consultant to deal with lives issues. Are we so bold to say. I figured it out. Perhaps we need to listen more. I want to come out by saying. Yes I do. I need to spend more time in his holy precense. My time is busy but if it is too busy for God. What does that tell me about my Love for him. His words say. Get away from me you workers of inequity..I never knew you. If I claim I love. Then Love I must. All of Gods people..My family but most importantly My god. Thank you Lord Jesus. you have brought peace...instruction...direction...correction....I am looking forward to the new year...I'll keep my ears peeled...my eyes peeled..and knees to the ground.




“Though seeing, they do not see;
though hearing, they do not hear or understand. 14In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: “ ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving. 15For this people's heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.’[a] 16But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17For I tell you the truth, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment