Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Decieved

this is an audio post - click to play


In our perilous lives we fight to fight the good fight. Christian or not. Saved or unsaved. We fight to win. We have a finsh line and we mark it with our hands. Wither by line. by place or by length of time. We see a end. Today I realized that the battle never ends. The Race that we race it forever. Yes the Lord fights the battle but that does not discount us from being soldiers in that Army and therfore does not change the fact that we have a resposibility. I in my peace and in my worry of life and its circumstances have found the only solution is God. For years I have looked. Though I may not be old. I am happy that it took me only a short while and not a persitent and constant mistake of not seeing the truth over and over again as it presented itself. This being the plight of many who are confronted with the Truth of God but wish not to accept it. In this failed attempts of proving their philosphy they are left with dead and dull answers. Ones that cannot be answers that like a gap leave them wondering where their future lies. What purpose does my life have.

In looking at the millions who attending the Pope's gravesite. Do they think that by visiting 'a holy man' will being them any light. How do people believe of the spirital which is not even in the natural. What pain can be felt with out there being tears. The body reacts the spirit retracts. In this have we been decieved in beliving in the complaceny of What God has called his children to? We are his children. His army. His Love. His Messengers. His Gospel. Yes we have been chosen.
SO in the deception of the struggle once realizing that the battle has far more to go. We learn that we cannot do it. God then become Lord of our lives. Jesus our Savior and Lord...Yes...Embodied in our ideals is a hallow echo of our prefernece and desire. But in Christ is the answer.

2 comments:

  1. i see you are still being an awesome christian ......keep the faith and keep me in prayer......take care and godspeed*forr3st waves by to james*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris. God BLess ya Bro! I hope things are doing well with you.
    *Waving Frantically*

    ReplyDelete