Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Heading for Eternity

Perhaps the greatest revelation of man is that he is not going to die. That he will live forever either in a lake of fire or a heavenly kingdom..

Perhaps an even greater revelation is that he has a choice. As a Intellectual and as a person who chooses to use his mind in these circumstances for the benifit of those who do not know christ. I find that it is important to look at two important factors.

That which is not solid or fact we must consider the alternative and look at the
direct consequence of each choice.

We must weigh those alternatives as consider the truth regardless of our feelings.

Case in point: (an example not a real life event)

I am a realestate agent. I have a car. A friend of mine contacts me to let me know that there is a bomb in my car that is not detectable but most defintly will blow if I turn the engine on. I have a late appointment for a large home with a great profit. Just before I am about to go to this appointment I recieve a call informing me of the "possible" bomb.

I have two choices.
Consequence:Take a risk on having to reschedule with a client or loose the client or possibly be blown up to smitherines.

For an answer of of there was a bomb scroll to the bottom of this entry.


_________
This whole point of this observation is to give better insite to people who are less than spiritual. People who really don't understand who God is or why they need Christ Jesus in their lives. Most people would reschedule than risk such a great thing. Especially if that information was given to you by a reliable and trustworthy source. So the question is why can't we as people see the same result of not choosing an eternal destiny before it is too late? Why do we continue on the same path when there needs to be a definte change to change our future.

There is a need for control and our desire to control our lives and leave God out has and will lead this world in circles chasing its own tale. As written in Eclesiaties. We will be chasing after the wind.

There is a KEY. Life's key is simple. GOD. But not just any God as said in "In God We Trust" not just as idea or a personal personification but the real and might God. Elohiem. The God that changes lifes, personality and attitude. The God who saves.

You have control over your destiny. God is in Control. Find the Captian of the ship and you will not be lost at sea :).



YES: THERE WAS A BOMB.

No comments:

Post a Comment