Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

A Good Work In You..Till Completion

Philipians 1:6
Being confident of this that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Sometimes we wonder if we have been left aside. That our pain is but a dwindling background noise to our Father in heaven. In our minds, bodies, lives and attitudes. The Heart. Is where he works. His divine hand perfecting us and showing us our imperfection so that we cannot stand on a pedestal. We can walk proudly. Even upward in making no mistake and in this we make the mistake. For God is the ultimate Father. It is ours to seek his perfection not our own. He will complete that which he started. Will we?

I was listening to "Take you Back" by Jeremy Camp and found in the scriptures that our Father will always be there. In our pain. In our confusion. In our "fate" as the world might see it. God has planned a different path one that holds the key to life and death. One that does not go by the worlds rules. This is why a Fool such as myself..or an unworthy man such as myself might inherit what God has for me.

How Devine he is in holding our hands even when our hands are not worthy of his. How awesome of a God we have that see's our heart and our desire and makes it so.


I write this to encourage as God has me.
Those who are lost without Christ. And those who are lost in him because they have not accepted the Revelation of the Perfect Father. Perhaps many times we do and we loose the grip of it. But God does not see us as what we are but who we are to be. Gradually he changes us to this perfection so that we might learn that we did not do it on our own.


To God be the Glory in who, and what we are. To God be the Glory for what we overcome.

For those who do not know. Christ is all and forever will be. He died for you and me that we might not be prisoners of our own hearts and separate from God.

God's perfection is far greater than our efforts could ever be.


Jesus came so that we might have perfection before God even though in ourselves it is impossible. God provided one way. One and Only way to Him. Through his son Jesus we are given the freedom of the kingdom and freedom from the Law. That we might observe and know that we can never be clean before his eyes without the Blood of Jesus but that we might continue to pursue the righteousness of GOD and in our hearts given no excuse for sin. Our desire to LOVE GOD, To Follow the Fathers ways and be humble and contrite in Spirit that we might be worthy and not have called: Lord..Lord..But walked Lord..Lord...In this we must set down our effort and focus our worship on him. So that in our efforts they might not be in vain.

What good is a Castle without a King?
What good is a Church if Praise or Worship it does not sing?
What good is a heart that has not seen the King

Some might say I am extreme but so is the God that I serve.

I do not carry a Cross around; not around my neck. In my or on my car or on a T-SHIRT. For Jesus has risen. But in my heart that GOD (JESUS CHRIST WHO IS LORD) is burned upon my heart as are his laws, his love and his values that he is ever shaping in my life. I need no rememberance for daily I could not forget of such a great thing.

I am a Normal person with a SUPERNATURAL GOD and it is here that I express these things. For Eternal...For Love..For All the things we call "GOOD" In this world
Have come from and are resourced by all that is ever good or ever will be GOOD.

Jesus Christ...GOD ETERNAL!

FOR IT IS THRU THE FATHER I KNOW OF HIS POWER AND HIS ONIPTANCE
AND THROUGH HIS SON I KNOW HIS LOVE AND GRACE
AND THROUGH HIS SPIRIT I KNOW HIS COMFORT, WORSHIP AND PRAISE.


In these I know he is REAL. More Real than anything that In my life has been claimed to be. One must not loose hold of the righteous fear of GOD.For it is easy for him to fall in Spiritual Bliss far from Gods Will
or In to Physical Good Will Far from his Spirit.


I must confess. That If I ever have or ever will loose an earthy Love for Him than so be it. For I have not lost but gained. I have felt and experienced No GREATER LOVE than that of Christ Jesus.


In my humbleness I have been apologetic and this is good. In my letting go. I have been freed. But there is no tear in my heart any longer. There is no missing spot.
There is no doubt in my mind or in my heart that I am saved through Jesus. This is greater than any love, any marriage, any family, any child, any friend, any success, any agenda, any paradise, any dream, any music, any fame, any spiritual experience, any future, any goal, any gift, any prize, any sacrifice, any deed, any word, any will, any inheritance, any promise, any Gods, any Idol, any vacation, any business, any riches, any pleasure, any drug, any earthly glory, any purpose, any war, any battle, any earthly love, anything. But it does not discount me from having them all if it is God's will.

WOW..Ok..So You See..All is Futile without Christ Jesus. If you do not know him. Only then once you know him will you ask how you ever lived without him. If you knew him but you know him no longer. You never really knew him. It is through his grace his love we truly know what Love is. Christ has come to save the world so that all might be saved. his Grace and his love is so strong that he has waited and continues to wait for you till you can see. He uses people like myself that are called. Fools, CRAZY, WEIRD, Fanatic..So that you might not perish forever. If you who are out there are reading have this same revelation. DO NOT BE ASHAMED. We are not looking for a prize. No looking to be noticed.

Simply wanting to be heard so that those who have been destined with a tag on their foot for a fiery place might live in eternal bliss with the father who created you and desires to be with you.


If this is true then I might not be a preacher, I might not be a prophet, I might not be a fanatic, I might not be a writer, But A friend to all seeking GOD and redemption. I might not be anything. This is the wonder of it all.

GOD LOVES YOU.

WE AS CHRISITANS, THE CHOSEN, THE BELOVED ARE ALL MERE VESSELS

I believe that this scripture is always cut short when quoted so here it is in its entirety. Read it for what it is not what you want to see it as.

15that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.[e]

16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[f] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.[g] 19This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."[h]

-LFJ (JAMES)

No comments:

Post a Comment