Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Tears

What is it with Tears.
That roll down my face
when I think of your love and
your undying grace.

What is it with these tears
tell me why it is salty and bitter sometimes
In weakness find no words to rhyme.

What is it in the wealth of life we find
expression so hard. What is it and how
can we change the pride inside without your hand
to weild our tide.

In love and joy these tears that fall cannot
give me direction but do you feel them Lord.
What is thy affection to mankind so inclined to
hurt, so inclined to love and so inclined to give up.
Lord please give me your Cup

How is it you feel my pain when in kings clothes and throne
you are ordained? So what can I bring in these tears?
What can I bring but fears of what was not could or would not
yet left me Red and stained.

In purpose and Glory I find your feet.
Knowing I must hang on. KNowing there is far more to
go and never left a shadow. In this I realize that
my purpose is still not my own as I wished sometimes it might have been.
Ohh what sometimes a stuggle to be beaconed in. To be fit for something
another motion, another notion of what might have been but never was.

Clear my mind, clear my heart, clear it all so that left with slate all
that left will be a reminise of these salty, tears.

-LFJ

No comments:

Post a Comment