Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Worship in Life

As I listen to Worship with David crowder once again. I sit on the forefont of realizing the pleasure of worship. I found myself of course with my favorites but I can easily say there is no praise or worship I hate most of it I like some more than others. Even older Hymns that bring down the pleasure of scripture in verse. To even the modern supplication of Worship, intimate and personal to open and congragational. Each with its own purpose and each at most. Praising God for what he has done. Professing testimony or simply a pleading verse for those who do not know him. His purpose is seen clearly for those who seek it.

God has found a place in many areas. Just recently reviewing a MWS (Micheal W. Smith) Worship DVD see where Michael added a Song to his worship set called 40 Written by Bono and Edge. So it is clear that God is and Has been speaking to the multitude.

My point in this Blog is to say that Above all the music the chimes and the such of it all. The banging of the drums. Or even the chorus of the woman, child singing praises to the King. The essence of worship is in the Life that we lead. Though many times Worship can and has been gratifying to those of sing it. It can be exciting to jump up and down and praise God with our hands in a crowd of 1000 or hundreds or even 20's or 10's but in a crowd of one is it that simple?

As we pass through life living from one glory to the next or should I say living for the blessing upon next. Do we recognize where they have come from. Sometimes God continues to give us these things even when we do not recognize that they are from him. He is merciful and giving. Loving and sharing and intimatly caring for his people everyday. He has even set provision for those who do not know him but seek him.

In my times of not knowing him but seeking him I learn some interesting things. his provision has been there since I wanted him. It was only till understanding just who "GOD" was have a realized all that he has done.

The day I said yes was truly a day of transformation and revelation. A slow and tedious walk towards what God wanted to have changed in me. Still eventually find myself battling things from the past but indeed much of the past is now behind me.

This is a great relief to know that I may never be what I was but far better than what I was. Not always by deed. By pay or even by opporunity in the terms of how this world might see success but in knowing just where my source of strength, love, joy, sucess, and life comes from. The Worship in Life is that I might know and be an example of What god has done for me daily. I have never let my lip lay rest to this fact and I never will. For as long as I live will other know that Jesus is the only way. That Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior of all and in the practical sense for all those searching for the practical of it all. Without Jesus there is no purpose for you being here. If all of it is to a end. WHat mantel can hold your trophy? Who will be there to see it when all has passed away. Will you even care once you have left this earth that people even view it?

When all is said and done where are we going? Why are we so involved in that which holds no eternal purpose? It it becasue we believe in no eternity. If you don't believe in eternity then do you believe in God? If you do then do you not believe that GOD is not all but one. That in fact what GOD is what he has been tapping you daily on the shoulder about. Whispering in your ear. Even in the church we cannot hear him. In our bedrooms sometimes silence. Is it becasue we wish to hear him...Perhaps what he has to say is not as pleasing as what we want to live.
Daily gods points to my misgivings, my faults and my issues. This is why it is hard for those to seek God. God seeks out us not others. We hear for ourselves.

I heard recently that it is for our own good to seek out our own clear conscience. Not others. If all understood this than many of the issues we have today would not even exist. In this worship in life we realize that in both accomplishment comes a responsibility to be a beacon for what God has done. Don't let the glory or the blessing become the focus but the one who brings it. even when were are not so keen as to recoginize immediatly from whom the blessing came from. Jesus loves everone and wishes all to come to him. THrough signs and miracles, through a soft voice in the night. Through our worship with him. Like a close brother or friend. Commune with him and understand that he so dearly wants to have a close intimate realationship with his children.

-LFJ

No comments:

Post a Comment