Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Jamming once again

Ok so there is no name to this audio clip it is about a 1 minute clip of some stuff I have put together with a home studio that is still in the works. But you will get the general idea. Sounds like something out of a line wait at six-flags Magic mountain at the Roaring Rapids. All of my recording as of now have been basically via a cell phone or handset phone through audioblogger but I am re-recording all of my songs and some more once I get the highs and lows down on this studio and these mics to Mp3. A tedious process but process that will be pleasing once perfected.

Any comments are welcome..

Click here to listen to the mini jam

No comments:

Post a Comment