Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Power of the "F" WORD.

Now some will read in horror or Hopes of hearing something other than what I am going to write about. A Revelation. Yes.. Perqandrioum to most.

The "F" Word is a GREAT word. It represents freedom. It is the greatest form of expression and RELEASE from bondage that one might ever expect. The "F" word is powerful. It is one of the most intriguing developments in Man. It is what has been called a GREAT Mystery. Yes the "F" word is one of the greatest words and one of the Greatest things you can do for one another and to one another.

Before you become to overjoyed laughing on the floor or start to fall on your knees to pray for me. The "F" Word I am speaking of is forgiveness is to forgive cannot be compared. I am stating this in a way that Saved, unsaved Or just plain don't care can understand.

All must agree that Forgiveness is a great thing. It wins the battle every time. It gives comfort. It promotes love. It also starts fresh a new light in each who is forgiven so that they might have that same forgiveness towards others.

What am I saying? Sometimes I don't even know. But I do know that it takes no Bible to understand forgiveness. But to truly Forgive it does. God is Love and is the only one who can forgive like no other. It is like trying to create a REAL apple pie without Apples. Or trying to place baseball with a small box instead of a ball. It just does not work.

Forgiveness - to Forgive Forgiveness (Love) covers a multitude of misgivings, wrongs, hates, hurts and even well pretty much anything our grimy little heart or ...Umm (perfect untouched hearts might create or muster up) :P

In this we find peace. Peace for each other and peace in God.Forgiveness is the essence of what all might say when stating "A FRESH START" "A NEW CHAPTER IN LIFE" "A CLEAN SLATE" Let that "F" Word Ring in your Heart today. For when you hold grudges or do not forgive as it has been said."Bitterness is a poison that he who wield it drinks and non-other"In Otherwords. The only one that hurts from not forgiving or accepting forgiveness. Is yourself. I know this because the Lord Jesus Showed me.

If you do not know. Or you do and want to share please drop me a
comment.

Feel Free to email or visit my other Blog
Blog.http://www.livingforjesus.blogspot.com or
email me: jamesmb123@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. You have a lot of important things to share...keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the encouragement. Thank you very much. Please feel free to comment on other posts. I look forward to questions, comments, even challenges as I know all I have written in not perfect but as closely as I can present it how I know how. Thanks again.

    And GodBless.

    ReplyDelete