Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Unfailing

In a place where we feel like sometimes we are not heard or we cannot be touched by God for something we have done or said are we given a love. Unfailing love that does not equate to the defintion of Love that this world knows of. FOr the Love I speak of goes beyond church, beyond religious symbols, even songs. There is no word that can incompass his love and his power. There is no name nor word I know that can describe his greatness.

In this I am confound. Confound that there is no other. Noone or nothing like the Lord Jesus. His peace, his love, his power. Unfailing. In all of this a great catacism of intellectual jargon is broken. The simplistic love of God is endearing. He loves those who did not know him. And Died for those who did not know him. He took the burden of our sins, our life our destiny. He held it. Then took those sins and conquered them in hell to rise and be the savior of all of mankind.

In essence without him. There is no hope. THere is no light. How greatful that I am. How thankful I am of his love. For even when the church, the people or friends have let you down God is forever more. His Love Endures Forever...

You can't Go Wrong. God Loves, He Forgives, He Saves ...Without finding fault in those who love trust and believe in his precious Son Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment