Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Holding onto God?

this is an audio post - click to play


In Holding onto God. We think we can achieve something. But it is not us that has an ability to HOLD onto God. But God that grasps onto us through our will. Granted the practicality of it all is that we must persue the Lord but the very desire to do so is planted both by his will as well as our desire and openess to know and feel him closer in our lives. In much of my loss or sometimes just everyday struggles I find that as I desire to Hold on and my actions follow that. God Comes in an give me the grace to continue on with him. To continue this wonderful, empowering and rewarding journey that sometimes is not easy. Actually most of the time it is not. In all of this I find a Joy in serving God but a understanding that I am wicked and needing of his mercy. I am ever needy of his forgiveness of his Love and of his sacrafice and daily I struggle to be more like him. I fall and though I get back up again. I know that God has made himself known to the world and to me and have no excuse to keep on the same path I am on but ever changing and climbing the course that the lord has planned out for me. For Glory is in the top of this place that the Lord has set. Not mine but his and therefore I will walk and not grow weary. I will soar on eagles wings but know that my wicked soul had nothing to do with it but that it was the Lord who did not let Go for his promise is that as Long as I want him to be there. There he will be. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment