Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Questioning God / Motives and Feelings

this is an audio post - click to play


Sometimes we find ourselves looking at the face of God and wondering just what it is we have done. We question our motives and even the purpose of the Lord hoping that "God has it right" some people may not admit this. However I will profess to being one who occasionally wonders in my decietful and barren heart if God indeed knows what he is doing?

How many times do we look at what the Lord has done for us then look at our current situation and wonder if God has taken a vacation from our lives.
But the truth is that he will never leave or forsake us. He always will be there for as long as we want the Lord in our lives. Here is the key. Are we allowing God to work in our lives. Recently I heard the Lord speak to me and talking to me in excess of 3X he told me to do various things. Each time honestly I have heard and even professed to other what the Lord has said but still remained in my place that the Lord has clearly had told me to move from.

Sometimes I find it difficult to See through the clouds of Religious Jargon and the touchy feely of what people feel or think and get down to the Consuming Fire of the Lord. We are always including myself wanting a QUICK fix. The best way to attain the Lords blessings is to Wait patiently. When we do and have an expectant Heart the Lord will shower his mercy and grace upon us.

Many times we create a God who does not exist. One who allows us to do what it is we do in our lives and sometimes not looking to the Lord but to others. People can sometimes become our God. We loose sight of where our vision is. We forget that in the Lord is where our heart must be in order to achieve what he has set for us in his plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment