Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A Peaceful Silence

this is an audio post - click to play


There is sometimes a peacful silence and many times a loud silence that says. Please break me! In this I find that in the peaceful silence God give solice to this world that can sometimes be overwhelming. In many other instances we find ourselves like echos in time reliving our past or sometimes playing back things in our head. Because the silence makes us think of that used to be or what once was or even more scary what God might be saying..to our decieving hearts.

A Peacful silence that God brings is full of comfort and full of love that we might find comfort in his midst and feel comfortable that he is there with us. That we find comfort in what some might call an uncomfortable silence. We fit our lives sometimes in hectic noise so that we might feel comfortable with very little is going on or far too much of the wrong things are.

Our fear in the silence is that we might find that God is not happy with us. Or that we have very little come to the point to allow a silence so that we might hear his voice in a clearer way.

No comments:

Post a Comment