Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

A New Kind of Love

this is an audio post - click to play


I have a new kind of love
A Love not based on feeling anymore
So obscure and fragile that it was.
Now the Love I hold is so much more
It does not pout or close the door
The Love I share is of a different breed
No longer based on longing need
No longer set on whats for me.
But full of life and ever free


The love it pierces a masters hand
And ran down qooden cross that stand
and now I share it with you
To show you that the love is true
....
In all my pain
, my worry and my fault and when I am torn apart
I am driven further to his bosom and closer to his graceful heart
In all I am and ever will be I hold no accomplishment or greed
For he has given me a freedom to be truly free
To enter in his gates torn open for the world to see.

-LFJ

No comments:

Post a Comment