Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Foolish Thoughts - Foolish Fire - The Body - My Desire

this is an audio post - click to play


This week has been a week of a reflection in the innocent mirror of my foolish kingdom (if there ever is such a thing). Building a mirage or a sand castle to be wipeed out by the waves of God. In essece realizing my mistakes and realizing the bigger picture of the church. We are part of one body. Not many different churches. This is the device of man and though we live inside of it. We are indeed part of one devine body with our own job or duty in that Body. Freedom is knowing that no matter where we go or where we are at. We are in union with Gods body if we are in his light and in his council. So. Why leave? Why go to another church? Why spin your wheels wondering if your church is the church God set you in. If you are there God planteed you. If you feel uneasy. Then perhaps God is speaking to you and not about your church. Perhaps the foolish one is us. Not the people whom we go to congragate with.

The Foolish thoughts have destroyed the power of God. Though his spirit will fall in mercy will the fruits last? Or are they results of foolish and strange fire. Are we playing the part we want to or the part God has given us. How many churches need we go to ..just to realize this GODLY TRUTH. The Body is one. Both in it's struggles and in it's glories.

The Body is powerful and should never be called a church in the sense of the building. The power of a building is to hold in. The give place to. When the power of the Body is that it has no place and it is mobile. It talks and it feels and it loves.

My desire is that through this time of learning that I might understand that the duty of the Lord in my life will never be complete that I would not be ever seeking but ever learning new treasures to hold and to share and to live. That God would have a place for me in his kingdom and that I might never ever become as foolish as to realize that I could control the Kingdom of God much less man.

We will always be prisioners of our flesh. Total surrender requires sometimes total control to tell people they must surrender. In esscence trying to make things free we put people ni bondage and in making this structured we find our freedom but God does not move. It looks as though the only way God can move is when he wants to. Many times at the strangest times and even if it only be for a short while or once in a while under the premissive control or the directive control of man. It is strange fire. A flame that should be quenched. For God will come and show us one day what True worship really is. Until then perhaps we can just try to endure the fruitful implications of it.

SHOW ME MORE. EVEN IF MAN IS AGAINST IT. PERHAPS ONLY IN MY PRAYER AND WORSHIP CLOSET MIGHT I BE ABLE TO FIND THE TREASURES OF WHAT YOU HAVE SHOWN ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment